Billing & Insurance
Billing - Manage Patient Account
Pikes Peak Regional Hospital is pleased to offer a convenient online option for managing your hospital account. It’s easy to enroll, the service is free, and best of all, it’s available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, making it more convenient for you to keep your account current.
For questions about billing please call 719-687-9999.
Insurance Plans Accepted
Pikes Peak Regional Hospital currently accepts the following health plans. If your managed healthcare plan is not listed, please contact your insurance provider. Some affiliates may not be listed.
- Aetna/Aetna Medicare
- Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Bankers Life
- BlueCross/BlueShield HMO
- BlueCross/BlueShield PPO
- BlueCross/Blue Shield of Colorado
- BlueCross Federal
- BlueCross/BlueShield Smart Value/Medicare Advantage/Indemnity Plan
- CTSI (Anglo Gold Ashanti Mine) Workers’ Compensation
- Cigna/Great West
- Cirsa Workers’ Compensation
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Humana/Humana Gold
- Kaiser Permanente Health Plans
- Multiplan/Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)/Assurant Health
- Pinnacol Assurance Workers’ Compensation
- Rocky Mountain Healthplans PPO, HMO Medicare (includes CNIC Health Solutions)
- Secure Horizons (includes AARP, Medicare Complete & Medicare Direct)
- Self-pay – a 25% discount is offered for uninsured patients if paid in full at time of service
- Sloans Lake/MMA (Mountain Medical Affiliates) Ameribend/Cofinity
- Today’s Option (Pyramid Life)
- Tricare (all plans)
- Walmart Workers’ Compensation
- United Healthcare
Colorado Indigent Care Program (CICP) Sliding Scale Uninsured/self pay applicants will be assigned a “rating” based on their total income and resources. The rating determines the co-payment amount that will be charged to the applicant for medical services for a 12-month calendar year.
To be eligible, you must:
Be a Colorado resident, migrant farm worker, and a United States citizen or legal immigrant;
Have income and resources combined at or below 250% of the Federal Poverty Level (FPL); and
Cannot be eligible for the Medicaid program or CHP+.
Financial counseling services are available by appointment Monday-Friday 7:00 am – 4:00 pm by calling 719-686-5708.
The pricing information provided on this website reflects the typical price for uninsured or self-pay patients for commonly provided health care services at Pikes Peak Regional Hospital. These prices already reflect the hospital’s uninsured discount. The pricing only covers the specific service listed and provided through the hospital, and does not include complicating factors or professional fees for services such as those provided by a physician, surgeon, pathologist, anesthesiologist, radiologist, nurse practitioner or other independent practitioner, who will bill you separately.
If you are covered by health insurance, you are strongly encouraged to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your financial responsibility for a particular health care service provided at this health care facility.
If you are not covered by health insurance, you are strongly encouraged to contact our financial counselor at 719-687-9999 to discuss payment options prior to receiving a health care service from this health care facility since posted health care prices may not reflect the actual amount of your financial responsibility.